Saturday, October 15, 2005

I should stop letting these stupid quizzes take up 90% of my airtime on my blog
Anyways lots have happened
I lobve my family!
But that's nothing new. But somehow this Ramadhan, I dunnow, i think it's the iftar togetherness that kinda binds us together. Less bickering with my bro, more laughs around, more sharing, more understanding. I love them to bits.

And i miss my friends!

And i guess no matter what people may think of you, you just have to be set on the end goal, be true to yourself and hope everything will be allright...InsyaAllah...I may not be the ideal of what you expect me to be, but there's no point pleasing everyone, when I compromise on what I want out of my life in the end.

Oh, and have I told you abt my latest crush? hehehe. He's 25, has big brown eyes and hair that curls at the collar! He's intense, easy to talk to, romantic and sweet.
*sigh* And he sent me home the other nite..

*what?!*

haha okies updates when i next see you! =)

No comments: