Friday, March 16, 2007

actually, I have a confession to make!

I'm actually trying to remove all the negative posts such that it will move to the next page and never be seen again! well unless u archive it lah... and leaving a huge blank space does NOT work...so hmmm...let's talk about...things that has happened in the semester...

haha this is for friends who I know don't read my blog anyway...


1. There's this really amazing groupmate that I have that I really look up to. It's like he's the conflict manager of the group. On the day just before our presentation, we were having a really stressful time ironing out the details of our game and two of our groupmates got into an argument over how things should be(btw, the issue was: should we have more money or satisfaction points? heh). Tempers were running high, and tolerance levels were reaLLY low. He actually took a mental step back (and physically too) and tried to make us see each others points by bringing out each of our salient points. And it turned out all fine. How cool is that! haha. But besides that, there are other good qualities as well. I would set up a fan club if not for the lack of funds to support it.

2. Did out my resume and cover letter stuff partially for prof comm for science students, but at the back of my mind I took it seriously lah coz well, I am gonna show it to a few people who just might look down their noses at me and shrink me to the size of a dust particle. I think it's a fairly realistic assessment of myself, and I'm happy with it, even though I'd be short of putting it up online for public comments.

3. haiyoh. i really can't think of things to talk abt anymore. oh! I NEED TO EXERCISE.

No comments: