Wednesday, January 18, 2006

nice quote!

creation
I am a choreographer. A choreographer is a poet. I do not create. God creates. I assemble, and I will steal from everywhere to do it.

-George Balanchine

We have so many tools to work with when we create, and one of them is our intelligence. We get an idea, and that is the spark that sends our creativity into play. We figure out how to get something done, how we can make something better, more efficient, more productive, or more beautiful.

-Lissa Coffey

I finally did what I've been wanting to do for so long!!! ANd it turned out alright!!! *wheee*

Been meeting up with old acquaintances and friends. Thanks gurls for making it all worthwhile..things will get better and be like as before.:) To everyone I met over the past weekend; it was FUN meeting up with u again!! hehe..my rg frens, tpjc frens and some nus peeps...

and the worse promise to break is a promise to yourself...:( *boo*

No comments: