Tuesday, July 25, 2006

When love and hate collide

ok enough of my sister *pushes her aside*

I just wish sometimes you'd really find out for yourself and decide what's best for you...instead of listening too much to your friends. Feeling lost and alone is one thing, doing what's totally wrong for you is another. I should know, I felt the same things you went through too. Albeit with less guy problems. But until u grow to know whats best, I'd keep having to keep an eye over you. I think only Dee really understands me in these things.. Being the eldest in a huge family.

I had this huge sentimental poem that I wrote in my head when I woke up, in lieu of the past few days. But come to think about it now, I feel just plain stupid. Stupid Stuupid Stuuupid.


But then again, nobody would have any idea of what I'm talking about. And I do think its nice. So here goes...

I hate the way you look at me and seem to totally understand me for who I am.

I'd rather be complexed and misunderstood, and you're not helping.

I hate the way you talk confidently about everything and anything, like you can go on for hours at a time.

It makes me feel like everyting can be alright with the world, if I only believe HARD and try.

I hate the way you seem to feel totally at ease around me.

I'm used to people keeping their distance, it keeps us both from getting potentially hurt.

I hate the way you make me feel.

I'm not used to this.

______**********_________

Anyway, I think based on Ms universe results, the world aint ready yet for Asian beauties. But i think this year has been a record 3 in the top 20. woohoo=) but yea, japan like so totally had the right answer, and she should have been ms universe, even thou puerto rico's answer was good too. But puerto rico was gorgeous and conventionally pretty by ms universe standards.. i think latinos just have this conventional sex appeal that's so in your face. asians tend to be a bit more reserved, and i'm glad. hehe. ms japan had that individualist flavour going for her that's not really asian...

and their national constumes and evening gowns are SO pretty! My favourite: trinidad and tobago. Any gurl would feel goorgeous just wearing that dress.

No comments: