Tuesday, January 09, 2007

I'm having a free day today, and it just dawned upon me that this is my first free day I'm having in all my timetables, ever. like whee. hurray for free days. Since I've been having horible cramps since morning, spent a lot of it in bed, in between falling asleep over stuff I need to read up for pharmaco and neuro.

Mods taking this sem:
L*SM3211: Fundamental Pharmacology
L*SM3212: Human Physiology-Cardiopulmonary system
L*SM3213: Cell and molecular neurobiology
and two career-oriented modules from my pt of view
Professional Communication for science students and Understanding careers...

It's weird being in the last sem and feeling it not as a bummer sem, like how I expected it to be. Like I don't feel that it's unworthy of doing not so good. I'm taking modules that I like, cause my CAP ain't mattering so much anymore...but then again, I don't think I ever took mods out of wanting to increase my CAP. Apart from last sem. And it's like time is of the essence, and so I don't have like next sem to help me. Plus, I really wanna learn and expand my mind! hehe.

ok on to watching the arena.

No comments: