Sunday, January 07, 2007

Happy Holidays

Hols are gonna be over in the blink of an eye...or rather by the time i turn in tonight. Needless to say, I'd really stretched it this time. Maybe coz subconsciously I know it's like the last time I'd ever be free before hitting the job market :) Run of stuffs:

1. Kelantan trip: only where u can see signs that quote the Quran and Hadith. I'm half torn between calling them propaganda, or social control. But on the other hand, it is like 80% Muslim? Cultural exposure, beautiful beaches, beautiful (covered up) people. painful headaches from sleeping on train rides.

2. Bro's Commissioning Parade. His proudest moment of life. -cue- everybody go *awww*

3. Job searching both for hols and future prospects. Websites, calls, online applications.[Downside: Didn't go for any interviews though. And neither for UROPS.] And I still don't know what's a cover letter.

4. Got cashiering job. Read below post for details.

5. Batam orphanage trip. Reality experienced in a totally different form just a stone's throw away from Sentosa.

6. Caught up with (almost) everyone I've been dying to catch up with, and then some mere acquaintances-turn-friends. :):):) Connection overload! ahaha.


somehow it all doesnt seem very much, but to me I guess each one kinda expanded in a direction that I wanted to take. And at this moment, doing something is better than doing nothing, for me at least. :)


Have a good start to the semester everyone.

No comments: