Tuesday, May 01, 2007

This is gonna be a super deep post...

Doing nothing has its merits...and the feeling after the last paper was invincible and incredible. All 15 years of education culminating into a neuro paper, I was smiling even before the paper started. Anyway, it went OK.

So anyway



this picture is usually on my sister's table, which faces the door and cupboard where all 3 of us usually change and dress up and stuff. Apparently, the picture is a leetle bit intimidating coz of the cheeky smile on my sister's bf's face, so when my sister comes in, she usually sees the photos like this:



which pretty much upsets her cause she feels like we're rejecting his presence in the family. It's not that. It's just the l0ook he gives us whenever we feel the most vulnerable.

So in the end, we compromised:







And check out the shrine that my brother has in his room to ensure that we do not miss him...I found it particularly hilarious that it takes up one-eighth of his room.

No comments: