Saturday, August 12, 2006

I cried, i really did.

In a world where superficiality rules supreme, relationships are to be rationalised and who people are may just be a figment of my imagination, I made myself believe that there really is someone out there that might understand me. Even though that just might be inclusive of all of the above.

And so i was in a screw the world mood...when i realised that all i've been doing this while is digging my own grave. i'm still finding my niche, and will continue until the day i die, and that's kinda depressing considering i think i've grown a lot in the past year and there was nobody REAL to share it with. cause the memories were kinda the sort i had to go through alone. and then i got upset cause i just fear that i have to go through the rest of my life like this. and that was when i got real depressed. hukhukhuk.
yeah yeah. im fine. just need a bit of downers to get back into the groove. =]

No comments: