Wednesday, August 16, 2006

It's been a long time overdue for this, but I'd just like to thank a certain group of people who listening to my rants and sharp critiques, for setting an honest and sincere example to follow when I get pissed or moody, for guiding me along the tunnel of darkness with light at the end when I feel bumped out but most of all for accepting me who I actually am and working together towards a common goal. The most teamwork I've ever felt working together with others, where strengths are allowed to shine and weaknesses are complemented by others' strengths.


LOve you ALL. But really, the best way to show appreciation for what you've learnt from others is not through words but to actually practice it in real life and to pass it on...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: