Tuesday, July 26, 2005

:)

I love my life.

My dearest bro has woken me up to the possibilities that I've given up on.

No matter what, those closest to you will always want the best for you, even when you've given up on yourself. And when so much is expected of you, how can you bear to let them down?

I'll try to be the sister that you've always wanted, the one you want to be able to look up to.
I'm sorry if I've been letting you down all this while.

In a way, fnding your own niche gives you a innate warm feeling that is irreplacable by anything else.

And no other niche is best found other than in your own family. :)

And I've deleted the post regarding being on my own and not being a little girl to my Mama anymore. I've talked to her about it too...It's just not about me anymore la.

Still learning... :)

No comments: