Thursday, July 28, 2005

Modules!

It's that time of the year again..hehe...Wel other than my two major mods which will be heartwrenchingly competitive as usual...cell bio and biocomputing n bioinformatics (yUcK!! I can't stand anything to do with computers, it's so impersonal. heh) I'm gonna take chinese with Dee n Shaz!!! eeks! can't wait! No longer at a loss and only making frens in tutorials...that time is over man...haha I guess in year one I've always thought that it's better to take mods that interest you and somehow you'll find like-minded frens in such mods, but somehow i guess that never materialised. And I guess I'm the sort who need friends to study with and keep each other in check. Plus I can be such a slacker..(thou it dussen really show I guess. heh. surface impressions) It'll be back to tpjc first three months again..oh shit...we didn't do much studying then either...hehehe....But knowing how frank they can be towards me, and vice versa, I guess getting straight to the point of studying wouldn't be any problem...I hope. Oh plus hoping to get two more mods with them...since chinese was Dee's idea, I wanna all of us to take Approaches to religion (XD2101)...I think that would be really really interesting and close to heart...and Shaz wants us to take her own psyc modules...YAY finally together again hehe:) yippee yippee!

No comments: