Monday, July 25, 2005

Confusion

Nowadays I seem to go to sleep with a heavy heart. And wake up in the morning still feeling confused. Like I'm not moving, neither am I standing still. Just entangling up myself further into a deeper web of never ending problems. Not solving anything, not progressing anyway. Where do I start?

I'm tired lah. Take me on holiday in a plane before school starts please..
I miss the exhilaration of enjoying the comforts when you're up in the skies, everything seems permissible (aka no social protocols), within your reach, away from mundane daily rountines, away from complexities, away from the real world.
I wanna get away.



To be honest, there's no denying it.

Yes I feel stuck. I draw out my feelings only to curb them whenever I seriously consider the whole set-up of things. When I think of you. I know I should tell my heart No. Why? I don't know. And besides, I don't see any other way to calm this reluctant heart. Stagnancy.

And frankly I do feel left out at times. But maybe that's just cause of my own personality. *shrugs* I don't know lah.

I just wish people could be more honest. Direct, to my face. Or anyone else's. Enough guessing games or any random hypothesis.

I truly definitely miss people who could tell me 'hey gurl, you're wrong there' or 'well, there could be other ways to solve the problem' but ultimately I know they have my best interests at heart. And everyone else's in general.


Don't like something, just shut up and don't bitch. Try to find means to get the person to understand. To make things better. Change things within your own means. Don't make things worse.
We all have a part to play in this.





And i respect you for keeping your silence on the whole issue thus far.

No comments: