Monday, June 12, 2006

a big thank you to all the little girls who brought a dash of meaning to my life..

Whee~* Just came back from a tweens camp, and aside organisational gitches and what nots, it was a camp worth remembering. There were good moments and those that really touched the heart. I guess what would be most relevant to those reading this would be teaching..I think I'm rather good at it cause of my big family and someone's always in need of an adhoc tuition teacher, my cousins and such, and so I kinda have experience and the mindset and I absolutely ADORE primary school kids-they're so malleable such that you can be sure you'll be able to leave an imprint in their lives-but I just feel that it's just not fulfilling enough to achieve my bigger dreams..

It's amazing that when you aim to give, you actually learn and receive so much back in return.

And for the last time, I have come to realise that we're moving so fast in different directions that we've just crossed the point of no return. But come what may, a true friendship will be able to withstand time and tribulations.

Sentiments at the mo:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3jUu8kd1a8 - High by Lighthouse family

No comments: