Monday, June 26, 2006

Past, Present and Future

Week before and weekend was fruitful but exhausting. Thus I'm taking a break from work today. Envisioning process during the camp was good. I guess writing down what I've always known on paper and sharing it did wonders in some ways. Some things are still a blur, but for those that I can at least depend on, its a step forward.

I wanna work with MOH, have a huge house with a swimming pool, and be rich enough to bring my family overseas at least once every two years. I wanna let my family see the beauty of other cultures and appreciate differences as a part of who we are. I want them to be thankful for life in Singapore.





bit of nostalgia for those days..they're back! hehe. Sha was crazy over nicky back then..and she still is! I liked brian...and then kian...haha old sch days :) Remember the times on the train we'd be singing Westlife songs together like totally self-indulgent kids and embarrassing people with us along the way home..hehehe...
And Norsha was crazy over 911 in sec1! Lee Brennen was so cute. I really liked the casper song.

I know this post won't really mean much to anyone...but well, to me and to some of my friends at least, boybands do rock. haha =)

No comments: